- This event has passed.
It’s time to GLOW!
October 6, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm| $15.00
Meet Other CRSD Families at Districtwide Back to School “Glow Dance” 2017
Kick off back to school with a district-wide GLOW dance for 4 – 6th graders and their parents on Friday, October 6 beginning at 6:30 PM. Pulse Entertainment will energize the night with hit songs, fun games, and activities for the kids in “The Glow Zone,” kid’s glow in the dark dance party with a state of the art lighting and sound system.
This year we’ve added a couple of new things. More games and prizes for the kids, and a totally separate parent lounge – The Studio – located on the third floor where parents can relax, socialize, enjoy appetizers and drinks (included in ticket), spa services, ONEHOPE tasting, and more. Plus proceeds from the “Glow Dance” go back to school’s PTO/PTA/HSA and to fund innovative projects throughout the Council Rock School District. Click here to get your tickets.
It’s a great way to bring our Council Rock family together, allowing our 4 – 6-grade students, and parents, to make new friends from across the District as they rise to middle school. Together, we are Council Rock!
- Tickets: Pre-sale tickets are $30.00 for child and parent ticket, $15 per student.
- At the door tickets are $20 each/$40.00 for a child and parent ticket.
- All tickets include drinks (water and soft drinks), child tickets include one-of-a-kind doughnut bar.
- Addition fee of $5 for ice cream sundae bar – can be purchased at the event.
- Additional menu options available (kids menu: chicken fingers, hot dogs, etc.).
- Coat check available.
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. No drop offs.
- Youth are not allowed to leave the building alone.
- Security is on site during the dance.
- The staff/volunteer ratio goal is 1:25. Volunteers are always needed!
- Your school PTO/PTA/HAS receives back $5 per child/parent ticket and $2.50 per additional tickets.