Outstanding Community Partner of the Year
Community Partners of the Year 2017
Congratulations to Barbara Simmons and Lew Spiewak as our 2017 Outstanding Community Partners of the Year. In celebration of their dedication to our Community, two funds have been set up on their behalf – The Barbara Simmons Fund and The Lew Spiewak Fund that will be awarded in the spring of 2018 to benefit innovative K – 12 learning projects for kids. Thank you to those that attended the awards reception on October 11, 2017.
To make a tax-deductible contribution in honor of The Barbara Simmons Fund or The Lew Spiewak Fund please click here or contact Gail Acosta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-944-1023.
Special thanks to our event sponsors:
Past honorees include:
- Dr. Beth DuPree, Internationally-renowned Breast Surgeon
- Mark Klein, Retired Former Superintendent of CRSD
- Joy McClendon, Retired Director of Elementary Education and Curriculum Services CRSD
- Rick Rogers, UBS Financial
- Linda & Frank Kuepper, Autism Cares Foundation
- John T. Parry, First National Bank & Trust Company of Newtown
- Debbie Moskovitz, Council Rock Coalition for Healthy Youth
- Dave Callahan, Owner, Newtown Hardware
- Rick Leonetti, Founder, Athletes Helping Athletes
- David Blatt, Former Superintendent, Council Rock and Centennial School Districts
- Murray Battleman, Owner, Richboro Shop N Bag
The Council Rock Education Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing innovative educational experiences that enrich the excellent quality of education and bring the community together in support of our school district. Your donation is tax deductible and will be used to support these educational programs for students in Council Rock Schools.
To nominate an Outstanding Community Partner for our consideration next year, please print the form found here and mail to CREF, 30 N. Chancellor St., Newtown, PA 18940.