Ways To Give
Individuals, families or companies can make annual gifts to support our mission. We recognize several different levels of support through our annual gift recognition program as seen on this page.
There are many ways to support the Council Rock Education Foundation:
To make a tax-deductible donation online:
Click on the “Donate” button to your right
To make a tax-deductible donation by check, send check payable to CREF to:
30 N. Chancellor Street, Newtown, PA 18940
Donate through one of our special programs!
- Honor a special Teacher or Staff member who has made a difference in a child’s life by making a donation in their name. In return for your gift, a student-designed card will be sent to the honoree, and will include a personal message from you!
- Become an CREF “Partner”
- Donate goods and services for our Annual Signature Event Silent Auction!
- PA EITC Tax Credit Program: CREF is an approved Educational Improvement Organization (EIO) and business contributors may be eligible to receive the Educational Improvement Tax Credit. Read More
- Matching Gifts: Matching Gifts are accepted from corporations. Please forward matching gift form from your corporation along with your gift to CREF.
- Other Ways to Give: Please contact Beth Anne Dobosh, Executive Director of the Council Rock Education Foundation at 215-944-1023 or firstname.lastname@example.org for other ways to give (gifts of appreciated securities, planned giving, real property, etc.)
CREF is always looking for people to work on our committees or serve on the board. Use your special talents on one of our many committees which include:
- Marketing/PR/ Community Outreach
- Development/Special Events
- CREF Alumni Council
To learn more about these volunteer opportunities contact us at email@example.com.